F. Psychological Counseling

Q1. If I have trouble adjusting (includes: home-sick, curriculum, troubles with friends and relationships), where can I seek help?


Asia University greatly cares for international students and how they are adjusting to learning and life in Taiwan. We provide the services below to help international students.

  1. Counseling Center
    Contact: (04)23323456# 6265~6269
  2. Military Education Office: When in emergency, contact the military education office for your required service.
    Contact: (04)23323456#3220~3227